Here we are in the middle of January already . . . can you believe it? I don’t know about you all but the holiday season always seems to fly by in a whirlwind for me :) Especially this year –we were in (lovely) Jamaica for a destination wedding right before Christmas, then came home to shoot a beautiful Christmas wedding in town, all before getting into the holiday spirit and hosting both our families for Christmas celebrations, followed by a little New Year’s get-to-together with friends at our home! But now that I am back into the swing of things and my work routine (before my next adventure next week that is ;) . . I realized it has been nearly forever since I posted some Instagram fun!
So here we go . . . my winter (thus far) in Instagram captures!
a few details . . .
- pretty celebratory packages going out to newly engaged/newly booked wedding clients!
- finally got my custom travel photographs up on the living room wall :)
- thrilled to have a REAL wedding featured on The Knot!
- cheers to the new year!
- missing the beach & Jamaican warm weather, while warming up on the couch with my new quilt & a cup (or as my husband would say “a bowl”) of coffee
- Christmas gifts, goodies and gift wrapping :)
- traveling: through the sky, all my gear packed up
- birthday gifts from Anthro . . . birthday trip to Denver with my hubby! Museums, music & meandering around town
- a website & brand refresh!
- Fall weather = NEW boots . . . as well as the Fall bridal show, rainy day Starbucks and a new lamp to add some light to the darker days